- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Best location in Edmonton - Cloverdale. FANTASTIC VIEWS. Overlooks the River, parks and River Valley walking trails. Accidental Beach, two blocks to Muttart Gardens, River Boat and Folk Fest, surrounded by lush foliage and trees. Close to downtown, the south and east side. 1464 sq. feet, 9 Ft ceilings, two bedrooms plus den, second floor corner end unit, light from three directions, north, east, south. Panorama windows, open concept, Plantation Shutters throughout. French doors. Soaker tub, all appliances, upgraded counter tops, cast iron sink, walk in pantry, in-suite washer/dryer, walk in closet, hardwood floors, gas fireplace & BBQ outlet, A/C. Underground heated parking stall c/w enclosed large storage room. Gym, workshop, amenities room, outstanding landscape. All utilities included in condo fees.Brochure
Courtesy of Rohan Mani
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network