- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect opportunity to live in a charming, updated semi-bungalow close to downtown, NAIT, Grant MacEwan, and Royal Alexandra Hospital. This house has lots of room and is perfect for a large family with a total of 6 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, and 3 bathrooms. The main floor kitchen and bath were completely renovated in 2008 to give you the modern amenities you're looking for, but the original hardwood and coved ceilings keep the cozy character. In addition to the main floor bedroom, the second level has 2 more good sized bedrooms and a 2-piece bath, which is a rare find in this style of home. The basement has a second kitchen, a 3-piece bath, and 3 large bedrooms, each with their own refrigerator and microwave. More than enough parking between the detached garage, long driveway, stalls in the back including a spot for a trailer, and plenty of room on the street. Just steps away from public transportation, shopping, and recreation. Basement furniture and portable A/C units negotiable.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jeanine Gallinger
Brokerage: Schmidt Realty Group Inc