- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Street appeal PLUS! FULLY RENOVATED! Walk up to this beautiful 2 story home and THEN walk inside! COMPLETELY renovated throughout, custom built shelving, new flooring, custom cabinets, countertops, new paint... the list goes on! The spacious living room connects with the large dinette and brand new kitchen. No expenses spared when it comes to these gorgeous cabinets. Huge windows let the light beam in throughout the home and the back yard with its deck, patio and fire pit is perfect for a new family. Also on the main floor, a gorgeous half bathroom and the laundry room. Three nicely sized bedrooms which include the master with its large ensuite and custom shelved walk-in closet makes this home second to none. Fully finished basement with a huge family area, a full bath and another huge bedroom make this home ideal for anyone. A DOUBLE detached garage is off the back lane. Close to schools, SPRAY PARK, transit, shopping, theatres, restaurants as well as easy access to the Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Christian Gannon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate