- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to your new family home, this home is in the desirable neighbourhood of Caernarvon. All amenities you will need are within walking distance, bus hub, grocery store and the YMCA. With nearly the entire home renovated all you will have to do is sit back and relax in your new home.This home boasts many new features such as Laminate flooring up and down, New carpet in the bedrooms, New shingles and a brand new deck. As well a high end Napoleon furnace and new hot water tank. This home is move in ready for the whole family. 5 large sized bedrooms and a large family room down stairs. Outside you have a oversized double garage and a good sized yard with mature trees and shrubs.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matthew Gillam
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Premier Real Estate