- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
DESIRABLE QUEEN MARY PARK BUNGALOW! Nestled on a HUGE reverse pie lot on a quiet street is where you'll find this charming bungalow with finished basement. Many upgrades and updates have been done to this home by the current owner and pride of ownership is evident throughout. Step inside and be greeted with original hardwood flooring throughout the main level, a cozy gas fireplace in the living room, dining room with window overlooking the back yard, U-shaped kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms, and fully renovated main bath. Downstairs mother in law suite was completely redone in 2016 and features a KITCHEN, full bathroom, living room, and bedroom. There's also another bedroom outside the suite. Attached garage, covered back porch, and plenty of room to play in the oversized fully fenced backyard. You'll also appreciate the upgraded windows, shingles, furnace, hot water tank, 100 amp electrical, vinyl siding, and more. Location is fantastic with easy and quick access to NAIT, downtown, etc.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sonia MacKenzie
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Premier Real Estate