- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Caliber townhome by Sterling Homes. The main floor has 9’ ceilings. At the back of the home you will find the garage entrance & the staircase to the basement. The L shaped kitchen has a peninsula island with flush eating bar & a corner pantry. Upstairs you will find the laundry, a bonus room & a hallway that leads to a patio. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and 3 pce ensuite. There are two additional bedrooms & a main 3 pce. Bath. Landscaping is incl. Appliance gift certificate incl. HOA is not yet active. Price incl. Net GST.
Courtesy of Brent Bommes
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire