- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great Location, Concrete and Steel Construction downtown and right in the heart of the 105 Ave revitalization, This 2 bedroom 2 baths suite has good finishes. Laminate, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, Heating underground parking, Quartz counter tops in kitchen, Large Patio with Gas line for BBQ. This complex is conveniently located near Grant MacEwan , shopping, the Ice District, transportation, Rogers Place and Oliver Square. Shows good.
Courtesy of Michael Zisin
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate