- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
**LEGAL BASEMENT SUITE** This terrific bungalow features a legal 2 bedroom suite inspected and certified by City of Edmonton. The home is move in ready with a 3 bedroom suite upstairs and a fully finished 2 bedroom basement suite. Possible cashflow of $1300-$1500 up and $900-$1500 down. Perfect opportunity for starter home and/or investment property! Priced to sell in a great location in a mature community close to shopping and public transportation. The double garage and additional cement parking pad provide ample parking and the fenced yard features a large garden ready to go. Don't miss this golden opportunity.
Courtesy of Tina Iftody
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group