- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You will feel instantly welcome when you walk into this lovely home in Parkdale, modern updates/upgrades with year-built charm. Main floor has an open concept kitchen/ living area, large windows, main bathroom (upgraded) and larger bedrooms. Kitchen has built in microwave/hood fan combo, gas stove (2016), integrated dishwasher (2012), and newer fridge (2016). Fully finished, updated basement has a living area with a beautiful hand crafted wall unit, 2 bedrooms and laundry room with HE washer and steam dryer (approx 5 years old). Large basement master bedroom has an upgraded 5 piece ensuite (2 person shower and double sinks). Backyard has garden boxes and plenty of room for parking in back driveway. Upgraded electrical and plumbing (in bathrooms and kitchen), upgraded insulation in basement, newer hot water tank. Close to transit, LRT, shopping, schools, downtown, NAIT, Kingsway, Concordia University. **Window coverings include blinds only**
Courtesy of Tonia LaRiviere
Brokerage: Marv Sather Real Estate Ltd