- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Here it is...the one you have been waiting for. Whether you are looking for your next home, an investment, a holding property or a great location to build your new home you must view this home before it is sold. Wonderful unique character home in very sought after Strathcona neighbourhood just a short walk to Mill Creek Ravine. Plenty of "sunny days" in the fenced south yard with a single garage. The home offers 1500+ sq.ft of living space. Main floor features 3 bdrms and a 4 piece bath. The large living room features hardwood floors and a wood-burning fireplace. The eating area has a full wall of cabinets for your specialty dishes... The kitchen also has plenty of cabinets and counter space. You will find the oversized Master suite on the top floor. It has a large walk-in dressing room/closet and a 3 piece ensuite. There is also an open sitting/TV/office room on this level. View this home today to see all it has to offer.Brochure
Courtesy of Paulette Maltais
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris