- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PLATINUM PROPERTY! This newer home in Glenridding is move-in ready! All upgrades are done for you! Hardwood floor, granite kitchen counter top, wrought iron railings, tons of open space, fully landscaped and fenced backyard, and so much more! The large foyer gives you enough space to hug all guests with a welcome. As you are invited in, you'll find a den that's perfect for an office or kids play area. Continuing through the home is a large living space w/fireplace, kitchen w/stainless steel appliances and massive eat-up island, and a huge dining area with access to the oversized deck for your summer BBQ's! Upstairs you'll find a massive bonus room that can be utilized as a family room or an entertainment room, 4 piece bathroom, remarkable master retreat (ensuite w/double sinks and walk-in closet included!), plus two additional spacious bedrooms. You'll never worry about storage again with the unfinished basement and double garage! Close to walking trails, pond, and grocery stores!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Shane Parent
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City