- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Thoughtfully designed 1,480 sq ft 2 storey duplex in the desirable community of Creekwood (just off 41st Avenue). This home has an oversized single front attached garage with direct access to a large laundry/mudroom and walk through pantry as you enter the home. A spacious and well-appointed kitchen is highlighted by quartz countertops and custom cabinets with uppers that go all the way to the 9’ ceiling. Top of the line appliances are included in the home. Upstairs there are 2 good sized bedrooms, main bath, media room and master bedroom/ensuite. The master has his & hers closets, no fighting over closet space in this home. A unique feature to this home is the separate side entrance with direct access to the basement, which opens up lots of future opportunities. This home is on a south facing pie shaped lot, making it ideal for those who like to spend the summer outdoors. Area amenities include the brand new Donald R Getty K-9 school, an outdoor skating rink, playgrounds, bmx park, endless walking trails
Courtesy of Donna Choucair
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence