- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic 2 storey home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Ambleside. The large inviting entrance welcomes you into the home. The main floor features a great entertaining kitchen w/dark rich cabinets, granite counter tops, island w/ room to sit around, gas stove, stainless steel appliances, a huge walk through pantry that leads to the garage. The great room boasts a cozy gas fireplace, hardwood flooring and is open to the kitchen and dining area. Completing the main floor is the 2 piece powder room. The large open staircase leads you to the upper floor where you'll find a great master bedroom w/ a fabulous 5 piece en-suite that leads to the spacious walk-in closet which leads into the upper floor laundry room! Next you'll find the bonus room great for family movie night. Completing the upper floor are bedrooms 2 & 3 which are generous in size and the 4 piece main bath. The rear yard boasts a two-tiered deck and is fenced and landscaped. This home is a must see! You'll fall in love.Brochure
Courtesy of Natalie MacQuarrie
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Gateway Realty