- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Charm and classic style unite with the gorgeous design of the Stratford model by Augusta Fine Homes in Windermere! The stone-accented exterior is dotted with ample windows, elegantly trimmed ensuring a bright, fresh interior. Beyond this impressive curb appeal, the Stratford features a highly functional interior, with carefully planned and executed details that are sure to impress. Welcomed by the oversized triple + tandem 5 car garage and covered porch, this home’s interior features a lovely stairway, open to below on both the main and upper floors. Across the entryway, a convenient home management center features this home's signature spectacular windows. Sunlight further abounds throughout the spacious, open concept living and entertaining space, complete with gas fireplace and a dining nook overlooking an impressive deck. Upstairs, the homeowner's private quarters include a spa inspired en suite complete with an oversized freestanding tub and a stately private dressing room. A must see!
Courtesy of Ron Dickson
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada