- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Soaring ceilings, professional renovations, designer details AND 4 bedrooms in this Hollick gem! Truly a rare find, this move-in ready home offers showhome level finishing details WITH finished basement and completed landscaping. Living room is ideal for entertaining and features a beautiful fireplace with tile surround. A gleaming white kitchen has everything you'd expect in a luxury home - including quartz counters, an abundance of cupboards, professional grade stainless appliances, and walk-through pantry. You'll be the envy of friends with the cavernous master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and spa bath. Basement is fully finished with comfy living room, wet bar, 4th bedroom and full bath. Generously sized west-facing backyard that's fully landscaped and fenced - plus a deck too! Walking distance to schools, 3 min to 167th ave retail and 5 minutes to Henday. Easily one of the nicest homes for sale at the price in the Zone.
Courtesy of Ryan McCann
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris