- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Meticulously maintained and upgraded 2 storey home with finished basement on a quiet street in Terwillegar Towne. 4 bed, 3 and a half bath home shows like new! NEW UPGRADES INCLUDE: shingles, vinyl plank flooring on main floor, vinyl tile in all baths, carpet, counters, s/s appliances, and professionally painted. Perfect for growing families, the home is spacious with over 1500sq/ft above grade along with an amazing fully finished basement which boasts a full bath, bedroom, and a large rec room with built in 7.1 surround sound. Wonderful layout with 2 separate living spaces on main floor including a bright open concept kitchen with large island, dining room and living room with corner gas fireplace. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths including a large master suite with w/i closet and 3 piece ensuite. Like entertaining? Enjoy sunsets and barbeques on your huge deck which overlooks the west facing backyard and double garage. Located walking distance to great schools and Terwillegar Rec Centre!Brochure
Courtesy of Timothy Oliver
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate