- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the GORGEOUS community of The Hamptons! This BRIGHT & SUNNY (south west balcony) 2nd floor condo is now available. Spacious, 2 BEDROOM, 2 FULL BATH home with warm maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances & an OPEN FLOOR PLAN. Just fully RE-PAINTED and a brand new tile backsplash was installed. LARGE STORAGE ROOM, IN-SUITE LAUNDRY, WALK IN CLOSET, KITCHEN ISLAND & SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING are all added features to this beautiful unit. Building is PET FRIENDLY although this unit has never had pets or been smoked in. Its close proximity to shopping, schools, transit, sports fields, and parks this unit is perfect for anyone! Easy access to Henday & Whitemud.
Courtesy of Kerrie Smart
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence