- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
QUIET CRESCENT! 4BDRM! 2.5 BATHS! PETS-FREE! SMOKE-FREE! SKYLIGHTS AND SOLAR TUBES! SPRINKLERS! The BRIGHT and SPACIOUS HUGE over 1,700 sqft bungalow home features 4 bedrooms ,2.5 baths, finished basement, and attached insulated double garage, Located conveniently in Thorncliffe! Main floor is open concept with bright living room , ample dining room with big windows, and large & bright family room with in-floor heating, island kitchen & PANTRY WITH LAZY SUSAN. Beautiful OAK hardwood flooring throughout & gas fireplace. A sunny master bedroom with 2-pc ensuite, another 2 good size bedrooms with a 4-pc bathroom as well. Fully finished basement boasts a recreation room with a free pool table for you entertainment, an additional bedroom, storage room, bright laundry room, newer hot water tank(2013 . Quiet and fully fenced backyard is prefect for hosting a party. Close to South West Edmonton Mall, entertainment & restaurants, schools, and more …, Quick access to Calgary trail, Whitemud free way. A MUST SEE!
Courtesy of Dong Liu
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris