- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
First Time Buyers & Investors! This amazing and well kept bungalow with over 2000 sq ft of living space is located on a quiet street. The main floor has an open kitchen and dining area, a large living room with a large window, 3 spacious bedrooms, and a Full Bathroom. The basement has a Separate Entrance from the back entry going downstairs to 3 Bedrooms, Second Kitchen and Full Bathroom. New Roof fall 2017(House and Garage), 2010 HE Furnace and HWT, 2016 washer, paint, some Windows. Detached Double Garage is heated, insulated and oversize, 2 sheds and additional parking. The backyard has a beautiful and one-of-a-kind Grape Vine Trellis for natural shade on a hot summer days. Close to Amenities and Main Transportation: Wayne Gretzky Drive, Manning Drive, YellowHead Trail, Fort Road, Manning Drive. Londonderry Mall, MediCenter, Century Casino, and So Much More.
Courtesy of Natalia Rashkovetsky
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence