- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
50'/143' Huge Lot on a quiet street in Grovenor! Well cared for 1 1/5 storey, 3 + 1 bedroom, 2 bath Character Home with tons of upgrades. New HWT (2015), High-eff furnace (2009), washer & dryer (2016), shingles on house shed & garage (2013), eaves troughs, upgraded insulation, overhead garage door (2009), and brand new basement carpet. Move right in and enjoy the charm! 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor, main floor has a 3rd bdrm and 4 piece bath. Finished basement has new carpet, rumpus room, 4th bdrm, and 3 piece bath and utility room with new washer & dryer, furnace and HWT. Huge yard with garden. 1/2 block to elementary school, community hall, playground, spray park, skateboard park, and 2 skating rinks. River valley and stores within easy walking distance. Gas line recently redone, updated garage electric. All of this on a quiet tree lined street within easy commute to downtown, University, and more!