- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
16th FLOOR VIEWS...WOW! Downtown CONCRETE high-rise "Cosmopolitan" LOCATED 1 BLOCK FROM MACEWAN UNIVERSITY. Built in 2004, in Edmonton’s premier neighborhood surrounded by five blocks of amenities: MacEwan University & Wellness Centre, Save on Foods, Light Rail Train, River Valley, City Centre and ROGERS ARENA. This ELEGANTLY RENOVATED unit boasts two master bedrooms, each with their own en-suite & walk in closets. Notable upgrades include stainless steel appliances, tile back-splash, laminate and tile flooring, imported granite counter tops and sinks, and paint. Includes in suite laundry, two storage rooms, A/C with a built in humidifying unit and titled underground parking stall (titled #129 & labeled #9). BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS FROM THIS WEST FACING BALCONY W/GAS BBQ HOOK UP. Building amenities: exercise room, meeting room, and visitor parking. Condo Fees: $464/month incl heat & water. (Land titles size 1,077 sq.ft). Pet friendly building with board approval. Minutes to University & Ice District.Brochure
Courtesy of Alison Murray
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate