- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investors - great revenue Property. Welcome to this Bi-Level home, BACKING ONTO GREENBELT! TOTAL FIVE BEDROOMS! Convenient location - just 10 min from downtown, as well easy access to Yellowhead Trail. This home has large windows up and down, bringing in loads of natural light. Main floor has laminate flooring. LARGE, OPEN KITCHEN, with dark wood cabinets, and patio doors off kitchen to deck. Three bedrooms on main floor, with master having a 3 pce bath with shower. 4 pce bath on main floor as well. FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT, with two more bedrooms, and family room area as well as 4 pce bath. NEW SHINGLES approx. one year ago. Back lane access with detached double garage. Close walking distance to Beacon Heights Elementary School and steps away from public transportation.
Courtesy of Craig Finnman
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite