- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in vibrant Parkallen, right on beautiful, family friendly Ellingson Park and across from excellent Parkallen Elementary school; or take advantage of an investment property that offers potential earnings! This five bedroom + two full bathroom bungalow offers great living space, gorgeous front yard landscaping, hardwood living room, tons of storage, quiet back yard. Bright basement development with two bedrooms & full bathroom. Live in a mechanically-sound house working hard for you with upgrades including new wiring, sump pump, newer sewer line & back flow valve. Double garage, large back parking pad and new back fencing. The large lot is 48 feet wide by 130 feet deep with a west facing backyard. Choice Parkallen location walking distance (7 mins) to South Campus LRT, quick bus to the U of A & Downtown.
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network