- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This stunning 2 bed, 2 bath condo is a MUST SEE! In show home condition, it offers an open-concept floor plan with plenty of room to entertain. The cooks’ kitchen has lots of cupboards and counter space as well as an island complete with pot drawers. For those dinner parties, the dining room is large enough to seat 6-8 guests. Both overlook the living room which leads onto an 80 sq. ft. balcony. Both bathrooms have been upgraded with stylish ceramic tile and the linen closet has had doors installed. The master suite (which can fit a king bed) has a large walk-in closet and 3-piece. bath. The second bedroom can accommodate a queen bed and is next to the main 4-piece bath. The building is equipped with both an amenities room (for those larger parties) and an exercise room. With one of the best floor plans in the building, TWO titled parking stalls (one underground, heated) and loads of visitor parking, this condo is sure to delight! Close to Anthony Henday, shopping, transportation and a lake.
Courtesy of Elisse Moreno
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate