- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This house has curb appeal and A/C! Located just 2 blocks from 3 New and Popular West End Schools, this 3 Bedroom family home is IMMACULATE, Clean and Very Well Presented! The main floor boasts modern laminate throughout, a Large Family room with tonnes of natural light and an Eat-In kitchen with Espresso Maple Cabinetry, CORNER Pantry, a center island and a large window overlooking the private yard. A perfectly tucked away 2 pc bath and 2 storage closets completes the main level. Upstairs you'll find 2 generous second bedrooms and a 4 pc guest bath. The large Master suite has a walk in closet and spacious 3 pc bath. Other notables are programmable Nest Thermostat, Oversized 20x22 detached garage, and beautiful landscaping. The basement development awaits your finishing touches. Webber Greens is a warm and family friendly community with trails, schools, parks and many shopping and service amenities. This home is ideally located in a thriving West End Community with catchment schooling ease! Welcome Home.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nicole Cooper
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate