- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A great first time buyer and a very clean home. This 3+2 bedroom 2.5 baths bungalow in castledowns is a must see.The home has had many upgrades over the last few years including shingles,hotwater tank,windows,laminate,vinyl,carpets,paint countertops,bathroom upgrades and all baseboards.Basement is fully finished with a inlaw suite for extended family with a back entrance.Home situated on a nice lot with lots a fruit trees and a oversized double garage.Brochure
Courtesy of Mason Salame
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate