- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you looking to move into a custom built home without the stress of the actual building process? Well make sure you come and check out this beautiful home nestled in The Hamptons! The amount of custom features in this house is unbelievable! So where to start, first and most importantly, you have hardwood floors THROUGHOUT the house! Then you will see the CUSTOM CABINETS that decorate the already amazing chef's kitchen, along with GRANITE counter tops, and STAINLESS STEEL appliances. Next you will notice all of the CUSTOM DOORS and trim throughout the entire home, along with CENTRAL A/C, AND HUNTER DOUGLAS BLINDS. Then you will start checking off your must have list with 4 BEDROOMS, 4 BATHS including a 5pc ENSUITE, MAIN FLOOR laundry, gas FIREPLACE, HEATED/INSULATED garage, theatre room W/PROJECTOR SCREEN, GAMES room, LARGE DECK, HOT TUB, remote control AWNING, and a speaker system THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE including the GARAGE! You need to see this home to believe it, so make sure you do not miss out!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Trisha Zimmerling
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate