- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing 2 storey home in Chappelle area, close to shopping, schools and recreation. Great access to Anthony Henday and Highway 2. 1530sf finished on 2 levels with plenty of upgrades including dark maple cabinets, hardwood floors, ceramic tile and plush carpets. 3 very spacious bedrooms upstairs, including a master w/ensuite and walk-in closet. The main floor has a large flex room, gorgeous open plan kitchen w/dining area, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. The living room is very large with a great view of the deck and backyard. The deck is large and newly constructed of quality materials. A double car garage and beautiful landscaping outside. Downstairs is waiting to be finished into a family room, bathroom(roughed in) and 4th bedroom. An open concept without teleposts allows for another spacious living space in the basement. Buyer to accept existing RPR, not showing new deck.
Courtesy of Bryan Thomas
Brokerage: RealtyCorp Inc