- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Windermere North! This property sits on one of the largest lots in the community, at over 800 square meters! This gorgeous 2 storey home offers 4341 sq ft of finished space on 3 levels. 5 large bedrooms, 4.5 baths. Extraordinary finishes throughout. 9' ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, imported ceramic tiles. Large windows allowing a ton of natural light. Chef's gourmet kitchen with large granite island, elegant cappuccino cabinetry, and additional spice kitchen. Dining room with access to the massive 2-tier trex deck and backyard oasis. Main floor den. Master suite features include a large walking closet and SPA bath with steam shower. Second bedroom with ensuite and walk in closet. 3rd Jack and Jill bedroom and bathroom. Laundry upstairs and bonus room complete the upper floor. The large basement is fully developed with a bar, and can easily be converted to a full suite, as it boasts a separate entrance. The over sized triple attached garage is full finished and heated.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Colin Neufeld
Brokerage: Exp Realty