- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location! Location! Location! Located on a large pie lot on a quiet cul-de-sac just off Lessard Road. Lovely well-kept 3 plus 1 bedroom non-smoking home featuring newer hardwood and tile flooring (4 years) on main floor and staircase, large sunken livingroom with bay window, large formal dining room, bright breakfast nook with lots of natural light, good sized kitchen overlooking family room with feature wood burning fireplace with fan and patio doors leading to deck and private backyard with mature apple trees. Upstairs features spacious master bedroom with his/hers closets and 4 piece en-suite, two additional good sized bedrooms and 4 piece main bathroom. Basement is completely finished with den, media room, large bedroom, laundry/storage room and 3 piece bathroom. Double attached garage, newer roof, new triple pane windows 2016, furnace and hot water tank 2010, and new carpet in basement 2017. Close to all major roadways, schools and shopping. A lovely house to come home to!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Anne Fry
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence