- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
MATURE NEIGHBOURHOOD! CENTRAL LOCATION! This charming bungalow offers tons of character in the 1,644sqft of versatile living space. The heart of the home boasts a bright kitchen with gas stove & access to the comfortable 4 season sunroom with cozy fireplace. The generous size master bedroom has 2 huge walk-in closets & a convenient 2pce ensuite. Living room has large picture window & traditional wood burning fireplace with stately brick surround. Adjacent dining room with built-in buffet & wood feature wall offers some 1960's flare. The finished basement has an additional bedroom, 3pce bath, dedicated laundry room, den, storage & recreation space. Featuring double oversized garage, upgraded windows, 2 furnaces'05, built-in vac, hardwood floors, outdoor garden beds, new fencing & screened deck area with seating. Minutes from the UofA, Southgate, schools, parks, transportation & recreation. Come live in this friendly neighbourhood & enjoy the warm sense of Community.