- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Looking for your dream home? Look no further...you've just found it! This gorgeous 4 bedroom, original owner, custom home awaits. Situated in prestigious Haswell Place, with excellent access to a large park/playground, transportation, freeway access and major shopping centres. Located on a quiet street with a huge cul-de-sac equates to very little traffic. Numerous upgrades too numerous to list here - all are listed in the feature brochure when you view this outstanding family home. You'll want to view this home personally - the pictures will never do it justice. It's going to be a 'love it relationship' the minute you set foot in this home. Incredible pride of ownership in this home that we as Realtors don't see every day. Has all these features: granite, porcelain flooring, triple pane windows in various rooms, central air, steam shower, built-in sound system, newer carpet, low maintenance landscaping & lots more. Don't hesitate - view it today!
Courtesy of Gary Krutzfeldt
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre