- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Backing onto a beautiful lake is this stunning 1911 sq ft executive w/o bungalow. Upon entering you are greeted with an office/den/bdrm with French doors, formal DR with beautiful chandelier, chef’s kitchen featuring quartz counters, hi-end s/s appliances, double convection wall ovens, breakfast bar island with stacked stone feature. The formal LR boasts cathedral ceiling, lrg windows, electric f/p & garden door to deck access. A lrg master bdrm with huge picture window, private door to deck, 5 pce spa inspired ensuite with lrg walk-in closet & decorative coffered ceiling. Another good sized bdrm, 4 pce main bath & laundry rm complete the main level. A wrought iron staircase leads you to the f-fin w/o basement with in-floor heating, a family area with cherrywood coffered ceiling, gas f/p, stone wetbar with granite counters, fridge & dishwasher. Entertain in the beautiful professionally landscaped yard with paving stone patios & tiered walkway to the lake. Enjoy the tranquility of this oasis year round!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Scott Murray
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals