- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Super Clean & UPGRADED F/F 5Bdrms/2Full Baths BUNGALOW with all NEW WINDOWS, NEWER ROOF(2012), H.E. FURNACE & well over 2000Sq.Ft. of Living Space w/an Oversized 20'x27' DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE in EMPIRE PARK with steps to "The Dr. Francis Crang Park!" ORIGINAL HARDWOOD in the Living Room & a BRAND NEW KITCHEN with all new Cupboards, Counter Tops, & Lino Flooring into the hallway & main 4pc Bath, along with 3 good sized main floor bedrooms all with laminate flooring, The F/F Basement has an oversized Family Room with 2 large Bedrooms & a full 4pc Bath w/an oversized Soaker Tub! You also have a lg. Laundry Room w/a new H.E. FURNACE & HWT & a separate Storage Room for all your seasonal items. The lg Backyard has a Patio area w/a separate garden box & new fence on the one side. You'll love the oversized garage with one 10ft door for your truck & toys! Walking distance to K-12 SCHOOLS, SOUTHGATE & LRT STRAIGHT TO UofA! "THE SELLER IS OFFERING THE BUYER A CHANCE TO WIN $5000.00!"Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Barry Candelora
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris