- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT STARTER HOME or INVESTMENT PROPERTY: JUST REDUCED - JULY 20/18 - $204,900.00: Well maintained 2 Storey, 3 bedroom, 1½ bath Townhouse: All major exterior upgrades have been recently completed – new siding, new windows, new decking, and new shingles. On the interior the owner has done a complete repainting , installed new cabinets, counter tops and back splash in kitchen, new laminate flooring throughout, new tubs and toilets, LED lighting, hot water tank (3 yrs. old), and carpets on the stairs. Other features include single car garage with parking apron in front, visitor parking directly across from front door, front veranda and rear decking made of low maintenance material, 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath on second floor and 1/2 bath main floor, wood burning fireplace, and patio. Close to schools, shopping, public transportation, golf course, a stone’s throw from both the Whitemud and the Henday…Do not miss out; this unit is a must see; book your private showing today; quick possession available.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jim O'Brien
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate