- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this beautiful two storey in Haddow. Key features are 3+1 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, new hardwood floor, bright south facing UPDATED kitchen with NEW appliances, Air Conditioning, NEW washer and dryer, large living room, gas fireplace, double attached garage, a gorgeous fully fenced & landscaped pie shaped large back yard with installed sprinkler for your ease. Enjoy the fruit trees in the backyard too! The fully finished basement has an awesome rec room with a den area, the 4th bedroom, a full bathroom, plus ample in home storage. The master suite has a great ensuite with a big walk-in closet. The huge bonus room features a wall of large windows providing abundant natural lighting throughout the day. Conveniently located right around the corner from Haddow Park & playground. There will be a new Hockey rink at the park! This home is also minutes away from shopping or dining in Windermere, Magrath, or Riverbend, and great access to both the Whitemud or Anthony Henday.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nooran Ostadeian
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite