- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RENOVATED TOP TO BOTTOM, with FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT and SECOND KITCHEN! This total FIVE BEDROOM bungalow, situated blocks away from Rundle Park/River Valley is move in ready! All new exterior, including new windows 2 yrs ago. New shingles 4 yrs ago, newer TRIPLE GARAGE, partly insulated, with gas line, and 220 wiring. Walk up to newer front veranda. Inside you will find hardwood throughout main floor, all new baseboards/casings. Newer white, spacious kitchen, stainless steel appliances, undercabinet lighting, and potlights. Three bedrooms up, with 4 pc pce bath, and ensuite with heated floor in master. Basement has huge second kitchen with island, stainless steel appliances, and laminate flooring. Cozy family room and two more bedrooms and 4 pce bath. Laundry room as well, with laundry sink/cabinetry. Beautiful newer landscaping front and back. Backyard has patio with pergola that stays. Walking distance to river valley/Rundle Park! FEELS LIKE A NEW HOME-IMMACULATE! This won't last!