- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
**Lot is 64' x 100' & Good For Redevelopment** OR Move In & Enjoy this Great Family Bungalow in Laurier Heights. Features Include: Ceramic Title Flooring Throughout the Main Floor - Except Kitchen & Bath; Vaulted Ceiling in Open Living & Dining Room; 3 Panel Tempered Glass Front Window; Kitchen has" Original Youngstown" Cabinet's & Eating Nook; Main Bath Has Been ReDone; Lovely Master Bedroom & 2 Other Bedrooms All Have Double Closet's & Custom Window Coverings Throughout. Basement is Fully Finished; Hugh Rec Room; Games Area; Large Den/Hobby Room with Great Walk-In Closet; New 3 Pce Bath; Spacious Storage Room-Shelves; New High Energy Furnace; Newer Hot Water Tank & Upgraded Electrical; Newer Roof On House & Sewer Line Replaced. 24' x 24' Detached Garage. Beautiful Yard with Awesome Trees; Deck. All Windows Have Been Replaced-Triple Pane on Main Level; Close To All Amenities This Fantastic Neighbourhood is Minutes to the River Valley & Trails; Schools; Hospital - Medical Clinics & Downtown!
Courtesy of Eloise Leckie
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty