- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located at WATERSIDE ESTATES in Edmontons’ STUNNING RIVER VALLEY, this EXECUTIVE TOP FLOOR CORNER SUITE will not disappoint. The central community of CLOVERDALE offers quick commutes to Downtown, Old Strathcona and U of A. Walking distance to the Muttart Conservatory, parks, scenic views, trails, transit and future LRT. Beautifully finished, features of this 2 Bed 2 Bath home includes: an abundance of natural light, an open living and dining space, hardwood (new) and ceramic flooring, under-mount sinks, granite counters, 6 piece en-suite, large walk-in closet, 9’ ceilings, stainless steel appliances, A/C, in-suite laundry and a SOUTH FACING BALCONY to enjoy Edmontons’ Folk Fest. Complete with an UNDERGROUND PARKING STALL. Waterside Estates is pet friendly and includes an underground car wash bay. MAKE THE DISCOVERY!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jenny Narine
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite