- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wow! What a beauty! This home is practically brand new with over 2,460 square feet of living space. Bright and Beautiful Bi-Level ready for your growing family. Your new home features; open and spacious foyer, central A/C, new roof, new hot water tank, 5 total bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, vaulted ceilings throughout the main floor and gas fireplace w/mantle. The kitchen is fully renovated with premium flooring, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, soft close cabinets/ larger pot drawers & under cabinet LED lighting. Gorgeous master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite featuring a natural slate walk-in shower with 10 mm glass doors. Natural slate tile featured in both upstairs bathrooms and upgraded full height tile shower in the basement bathroom. This landscaped property includes yard electrical outlets, in-ground sprinklers, gas bbq line & low maintenance two-tiered deck. Short walk to top schools - Michael A. Kostek, S. Bruce Smith and Good Shepherd.
Courtesy of Tristan Mula
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty