- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the quiet, family, friendly block of Hampton Pointe. This home is turn-key ready and likely to move fast. It has 4+1 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, with deluxe finishing’s. The main floor will WOW you once inside with the open concept family room, dining, huge custom kitchen, massive HIDDEN pantry, upgraded s/s appliances, dark custom BLUE cabinetry, white granite countertops & a large island. Also a main floor den/office and a 2 pc bath. Upper level has 3 BDRM’s, a 4 pcs bath, bonus room, laundry and a HUGE master bdrm with large walk in closet and a 5pc ensuite. Truly a master’s retreat! The fully finished walkout basement has a 3 pcs bath, 5th bedroom, tons of storage and a massive rec area for the kids to play. This home also features custom window coverings, A/C, oversized double attached garage and a custom perennial Rock garden (Front Yard in Bloom 2016). The natural pond and walking trails make for an endless backyard you don’t have to maintain. This is more than a house, but a true HOME.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Aaron Applin
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters