- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautifully updated bungalow. With 2 large bedrooms and an office on the main floor, and 3 + 1 bedrooms downstairs, this is a perfect family home. The south facing living room offers an abundance of light and warmth. Generous front entry is welcoming and bright. Large windows in the basement lend a bright and spacious feel to the downstairs as well. The kitchen boasts a concrete counter top, plenty of cupboard space, and a large island with seating. The expansive side yard has been recently landscaped and fenced, with a lovely deck off the kitchen. The tall shed is perfect for storage, and can double as a work space. Storage space in the garage is also maximized, and the corner lot offers extra parking. A concrete pad beside the garage provides a versatile area for vehicles, kids play, entertaining, etc. Great central location.
Courtesy of Susan Evans
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network