- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located on the 2nd floor. Thus unit has an open floor plan with a living room with access out to the balcony, eat in kitchen with space for a good sized dining table, master bedroom with walk through closet leading to the 4 piece ensuite, in-suite laundry with lots of storage and comes with 1 energized outside parking stall. Located conveniently close to the Anthony Henday and the amenities of South Terwillegar. Quick possession is available!
Courtesy of Steve Kehoe
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro