- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You can own this for the price of your rent! And save some money in the process. With 5% down and a low condo fee of $273.71/mo that includes heat, this condo would cost you about $1,320 per month + internet, and you’d be putting about $500/month of that towards the principal for the first 5 years. That includes taxes, utilities, mortgage and condo fees! It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including a master that has an en-suite with tub & walk-through closet. The open concept layout is efficient, the stainless steel appliances & maple cabinetry compliment each other, and there is in-suite laundry & storage! Being a 3rd floor unit you’re up off the ground with a quiet view over the parking area, and you can see the parking stall that comes with this unit (#365; has plug-in too) from your balcony. Great accessibility to the Anthony Henday to get anywhere in the City, and close to all amenities- gyms, cafes, groceries, and public transit.
Courtesy of Kalan Savill
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City