- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FULLY Completed WALK OUT basement! 2 storey family offers over 2800 sqft. space with 4 beds & 3 baths. Main floor with den features ceramic tiles, Hardwood floors; Granite Countertops; Large glass corner pantry; tile backsplash; Stainless Steel appliances; LED lighting fixtures. Upper level offers HUGE BONUS ROOM!(10 ft ceilings); laundry Upstairs; full bath; two bedrooms; plus master with outstanding views; walk-in closet; and Heated flooring in the 5 piece ensuite. Extensive High End Upgrades:Moen plumbing fixtures; High Efficient furnace and HRV; alarm system; GARAGE HAS 220V wiring! Built-in vacuum; large windows throughout; and The WALKOUT BASEMENT Has a Bedroom and another Full Bath! Dining area opens to large 24'X10' deck balcony with gas BBQ outlet and great views of Big Lake; walking trails; security cameras built around whole house and countryside. Everything a family could want!
Courtesy of Peter Chen
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris