- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LIFE IS GOOD in Belmont! This completely updated 4 bedroom home is perfect for a family starting out or those wanting to downsize to bungalow living! You'll be WOWed the moment you enter. The enormous living room beckons you in. Rich laminate flooring extends through the living area making the space feel even larger. The adjoining dining area allows friends to gather around the table & converse with the cook while meal preps are underway. The updated kitchen offers oodles of oak cabinets, new counters, stainless steel appliances & a funky stamped tin style back splash. 3 generous bedrooms & an updated bath complete the main floor. The finished lower level offers recreation space or additional living space for a roomate, including an inviting family room, full bath, large bedroom & plenty of storage. Outside, the fenced yard is home to a single garage (rare in this price range). Upgrades include windows, flooring, paint, lighting, kitchen, baths, trim, doors, mechanical & more, making for an amazing value!