- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GORGEOUS CHARACTER HOME...Impeccably maintained by the original owners, this PERRY BUILT 2 storey is located on a tree-lined street in the family filled community of Terwillegar Towne. Authentic traditional detailing throughout with many upgrades; Birch hardwood flooring, solid Maple cabinetry, Granite countertops, ceramic tile, high-end appliances, wainscoting, exclusive lighting, built-in speakers, AC...just to name a few. Open concept main floor featuring bright kitchen with island & beautiful brick FP to living room. Convenient mud room leads onto a huge rear deck overlooking the large sunny SW facing backyard, beautifully landscaped with stone patio & hot tub. Up the open staircase are 3 spacious bdrms, master suite c/w jetted tub & WIC. FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT offers the 4th bdrm, family room, bathroom c/w heated floors & tons of storage. Walking distance to schools, parks, Rec Centre, & transit terminal. AND 24x24 HEATED GARAGE with FINISHED LOFT! Excellent play space or man cave.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Don McKay
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate