- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Open the door...be impressed! 1300+ sq ft residential attached town home in Chappelle featuring a open floor plan w/ dark hardwood floors, wonderful living room w/ bright south facing window, spacious dining area, kitchen features a great island, pantry, stainless steel appliances, ample cabinets & granite countertops. Completing the main floor is the 2pce powder room. On the upper floor you'll find 2 master bedrooms, EACH with a great walk-in closet and 4pce en-suite. Completing the upper floor is a flex room and the laundry area. The finished basement features a great family room, bedroom 3 and the most spa-like bathroom you'll ever see w/ a Japanese toilet, corner jetted bath and open shower. Not to be missed is the single detached garage and rear deck! Quick possession available. Easy access to the Anthony Henday & QEII.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Natalie MacQuarrie
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Gateway Realty