- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Check out this showhome quality bungalow w/ walk-out in the new College Woods! Owner lives here quarter of the time ea. year. Fully loaded, with 10-ft ceiling, granite throughout, large kitchen island, Samsung stainless steel appliances including fridge with french door and front ice and water dispenser, pan drawer cabinets with soft close and finished to ceiling, hardwood/tile flooring,gas fireplace, 8-ft doors, spacious master 5-pc ensuite bathroom with modern glass shower and jet tub, built-in speakers throughout, smart lock, security system, composite deck with glass and steel rails, garage heater, central vac, Hunter Douglas blinds, finished garage, fully landscaped and fenced, backs onto park and walkway. Basement is brand new, 90% finished, comes with cork flooring, 5" baseboards, bedroom rugs, French door closets, two storage rooms, extra closets, and chrome trims. You can pick the rest, including the 3rd bathroom finishing.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kevin Sha
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate