- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ATT: INVESTORS! EXCELLENT REVENUE PROPERTY! FULLY renovated in 2011 this LARGE 1000+ bungalow, 3 Bdrm. Up, 1 Bdrm down, from the kitchens to appliances, 2 FULL bathrooms and an amazing basement with second kitchen, beautiful Hardwood floors, extensive tile, newer windows, maint. free ext., vinyl siding & metal capped windows, newer ext. metal doors (front & back), upgraded electrical, newer furnace & Brand NEW hot water tank. NEW ROOF 2017! LARGE fully fenced mature lot w/oversized dbl. garage. Located on a quiet tree-lined Avenue this property has it all! Close to River Valley Parks and trail systems, schools and shopping, transit and fast access to Yellowhead, downtown or Southside. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity!
Courtesy of Pam Filipchuk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals